- Khowa (Milk Fat) - 2 cup
- Almonds- 12-15 pieces (cut in small pieces)
- Raisins - 1 handul
- Sugar- 5-6 spoons + 1 tsp + 2 big cup
- All Purpose flour (Maida) - 3 cups
- Water as required
- Cooking Oil - 1 bowl + 1/2 Bowl
- Clove (laung) - 1/2 cup + 1 tsp (grinded)
- Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
- Fry Khowa in an empty pan. Mix almonds and raisins with 6 tsp of sugar. Add grinded clove in the mixture.
- In a dish, mix all purpose flour with 1 tsp of sugar and 1/2 bowl of cooking oil.
- Mix water as required and make a smooth and soft dough.
- Take a small dough in palm, turn it into a smooth ball, press it, roll it, fill khowa mixture in the center.
- Fold it from all 4 sides. Lock it with clove.
- Heat leftover oil in a pan.
- Fry the blocks until brown.
|Fried Blocks dipped in sugarsyrup|
- In another bowl, heat 1 cup of water with 1 cup of sugar.
- When sugar is dissolved and comes to 2 thread consistency, close the flame.
- When lukewarm, dip the blocks in sugar syrup and take it out and keep it in a dry plate.
- Garnish it with cut almonds.