Bell-Pepper and Potato Stew (Shimla-Mirch alu curry)
- Bell Pepper - 1 (Cut in small pieces)
- Potato- 1 (Medium-Cut in small pieces)
- Onion - 1/2 (sliced)
- Tomato - 1 (Small-chopped)
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Olive Oil - 1tsp
- Add Oil in a heated pan, immediately add Bell Pepper and Potato in the oil.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add sliced Onion and Tomato w/salt, turmeric powder, Coriander Powder and Red Chilli powder.
- Fry it for 5 minutes.
- Add a glass of water and let it get cooked for another 15 minutes, on medium flame.
- When cooked, transfer it in a serving bowl.
- Enjoy it with a Tortilla/Roti.