Methi Thepla



Methi Thepla - Read about it so many times, but never gave it a thought of making it at home. After moving to Noida, me and my mother, we use to go together for shopping. We love the Local market (Atta) of Noida. It's been 10 years now, but I still remember, our those amazing days. There was a shop of a lady, who use to sell homemade theplas, and we make it a point (every time), that we are going there. We use to enjoy it so much, and mostly with tea. We use to get 2-3 packets extra every time, and we are done with it in 4-5 days max. I loved it, but then after marriage It totally slipped from my mind. And now few days back, I saw it in a friend's timeline, "METHI THEPLA". So, here I am presenting you most amazing dish of Gujarat, which is very easy to make.

Ingredients- 
  1. 1cup whole wheat atta,
  2. 1/3 cup besan,
  3. Aijwain - 1tsp
  4. Haldi- 1/2tsp
  5. Red Chilli powder - 1/2tsp
  6. Hing- 1tsp
  7. Salt to taste
  8. Curd 
  9. Little milk

Directions - 
  • Mix all the ingredients to make a soft dough.
  • Use only curd for kneading and no water as curd will keep the thepla soft when it is cold. 
  • Make small balls and roll out into small chapati form n roast it on low flame with ghee/ oil..
  • I did it with Ghee and it turn out to be awesome. 
  • Enjoy it hot or cold in anyway you want. I like it cold and with tea.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baked Peas Kachori #Breadbakers

Focaccia Bread #BreadBakers

Oats Garlic Kulcha #BreadBakers