Fried Potato w/ Cauliflower ( Sukhi Aloo-Gobhi )
- Potato- 1 (medium- cut in small pieces)
- Cauliflower - 8-10 florets
- Garlic - 2 cloves (chopped)
- Onion- 1 (medium- sliced)
- Tomato - 1 (medium- chopped)
- Green Chilli - 1 (slitted)
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Coriander Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Red Chilli powder- 1/2 tsp (Optional- only if you need more spicy)
- Cumin Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Olive Oil - 1 tsp
- Cilantro- 2 tbsp (chopped)
- In a heated pan, add Cauliflower and then add Olive oil from the top and on medium flame fry it for 5 minutes.
- Add Potato, garlic, chopped onion, keep on frying.
- Add salt and all spices, along with tomato and 4 tbsp of water.
- Stir it well and on low flame, let it cook for 15-20 minutes or until Cauliflower cooked.
- Now, on high flame, stir the curry.
- Keep stirring for 5-7 minutes, until the onions starts sticking the Potato and Cauliflower.
- Garnish it with chopped Cilantro.
- Enjoy it hot with Roti/ Tortilla.