Eggless Vanilla Confetti Bundt Cake #BundtBakers
I have a soft corner for cakes, and when it comes to homemade Eggless cakes, no one can control me... Though I love cakes, but when it is loaded with cream, I try not to eat, as it contains too much of sugar..
I believe in making food in easier ways.. When I can make food fast and get the same taste in my food, why to take longer route.. So, I am always looking for easier recipes.. This recipe is inspired from 1 of my first cakes " Vanilla-Almond Cake". Little bit of changes in ingredients, and I got a delicious, beautiful cake.
It's again the time for BundtBakers to reveal their cakes for this month. This month our theme is "Sprinklers", and it is hosted by a wonderful person "Terri". If you want to follow her, and see some outstanding recipes by her, you can follow her in "loveandconfections".
Have you ever imagined the variety of Sprinkled cakes. Look at the list below, our BundtBakers this month is baking wide variety of Sprinkled cakes.
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving Bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all of our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest Board. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme or ingredient.
Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers can be found on our homepage.
List of this month's "Sprinkles" Bundts:
- Black Onyx Bundt Cake from Living the Gourmet
- Bourbon Walnut Pound Cake from Magnolia Days
- Bubblegum Frosted Funfetti Vanilla Bean Bundt from Baking in Pyjamas
- Bundt Cake Extra Chocolateado from la mejor manera de hacer...
- Celebration Confetti Bundt Cake from Cali's Cuisine
- Chocolate Chip Cheese Cake from Tea and Scones
- Chocolate Sprinkles Sour Cream Bundt Cake from Spice Roots
- Chocolate Walnut Cake with Sprinkles from FoodJam
- Confetti Bundt Cake with Whipped Chocolate Ganache Frosting from How to Philosophize with Cake
- Crazy Coco Bundt Cake from Los Chatos Chefs
- Eggless Vanilla Confetti Bundt Cake from SimplyVeggies
- Funfetti Bundt Cake from Liv for Cake
- Funfetti Bundt Cake from Recipes, Food & Cooking
- 'Guild the Lily' Bundt from Jane's Adventures in Dinner
- Irish Butter Chocolate Sprinkle Cake with Ganache from Faith, Hope, Love, & Luck Survive Despite a Whiskered Accomplice
- Jammin' Jimmies Bundt from Noshing With The Nolands
- Nutella Bundt with Nutella Glaze from Food Lust People Love
- Oatmeal Cookie Bundt Cake with Sprinkles from The Spiced Life
- Orange Dreamscicle Confetti Cake from Our Good Life
- Pistachio Sprinkle Bundt Cake from Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Raspberry Ricotta Bundt Cake from Brunch With Joy
- Red Velvet Sprinkle Explosion Bundt Cake from Love and Confections
- Sprinkled Jelly Donut Bundt Cake from Making Miracles
- Sprinkles of Love Cake from A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Strawberry Sprinkled Bundt Cake from The Freshman Cook
- Triple Chocolate Zucchini Cake with Sprinkles from Baking and Creating with Avril
- Vanilla Bundt Cake with Sprinkles from I Love Bundt Cakes
- Vanilla Mini Bundts from Passion Kneaded
- Watermelon Bundt Cake from Eat, Drink and Be Mighty
Ingredients you will need -
- All Purpose flour - 1 1/2 cup
- Milk Powder - 1 cup
- Baking Powder - 1 tbsp
- Baking Soda - 1 tsp
- Sugar - 3/4cup
- Cooking Oil - 3/4 cup
- Evaporated Milk - small can (as required)
- Vanilla Essence - 1 tbsp
- Sprinkles - 1/2 cup
Directions to follow -
- Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl except evaporated milk and sprinkles.
- Add evaporated milk as required, and make a batter which is thicker than pancake batter. (Best way to know the thickness of batter, is drop it by ladle back in a bowl, and it should not free fall. Between 2 drops, it should break.)
- Now, add Sprinklers but do not stir much, as we don't want these sugar crystals to melt in the batter.
- Grease the pan, and make it ready. Preheat the oven, meanwhile pour the batter in a pan. And put sprinkles randomly.
- Bake the cake at 350 degrees, for about 35-40 minutes, till the toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool in a pan itself for 10 minutes, and then invert the cake in a cooling rack for a hour.
- Now, enjoy........
- Oh, I am in so much in love with this cake, this weekend I am again going to make it for sure.