Eggless Vanilla Confetti Bundt Cake #BundtBakers

I have a soft corner for cakes, and when it comes to homemade Eggless cakes, no one can control me... Though I love cakes, but when it is loaded with cream, I try not to eat, as it contains too much of sugar..


When my kiddo was small, every time I am making cake, she wants me to decorate it with cream, and then put some extra cream in her piece of cake... So, all my liking vanishes by the time, it's my turn to eat my piece of cake.. Well now, after all these years, she has developed same taste as me... Yayyyyyy, no more cream in our daily desserts.. So, I decided to make something which qualifies for this month's theme, perfect for my taste buds, and is approved by my kiddo, without a hesitation...  Vanilla Confetti Bundt Cake.. Isn't it looking beautiful...


I believe in making food in easier ways.. When I can make food fast and get the same taste in my food, why to take longer route.. So, I am always looking for easier recipes.. This recipe is inspired from 1 of my first cakes " Vanilla-Almond Cake". Little bit of changes in ingredients, and I got a delicious, beautiful cake.


It's again the time for BundtBakers to reveal their cakes for this month. This month our theme is "Sprinklers", and it is hosted by a wonderful person "Terri". If you want to follow her, and see some outstanding recipes by her, you can follow her in "loveandconfections".

Have you ever imagined the variety of Sprinkled cakes. Look at the list below, our BundtBakers  this month is baking wide variety of Sprinkled cakes.

BundtBakers

#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving Bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all of our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest Board. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme or ingredient.

Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers can be found on our homepage.

List of this month's "Sprinkles" Bundts:

BundtBakers
Ingredients you will need - 
  1. All Purpose flour - 1 1/2 cup
  2. Milk Powder - 1 cup
  3. Baking Powder - 1 tbsp
  4. Baking Soda - 1 tsp
  5. Sugar - 3/4cup
  6. Cooking Oil - 3/4 cup
  7. Evaporated Milk - small can (as required)
  8. Vanilla Essence - 1 tbsp
  9. Sprinkles - 1/2 cup
Directions to follow - 


  • Mix all the ingredients in a big bowl except evaporated milk and sprinkles.
  • Add evaporated milk as required, and make a batter which is thicker than pancake batter. (Best way to know the thickness of batter, is drop it by ladle back in a bowl, and it should not free fall. Between 2 drops, it should break.)


  • Now, add Sprinklers but do not stir much, as we don't want these sugar crystals to melt in the batter.


  • Grease the pan, and make it ready. Preheat the oven, meanwhile pour the batter in a pan. And put sprinkles randomly.


  •  Bake the cake at 350 degrees, for about 35-40 minutes, till the toothpick comes out clean.


  • Let the cake cool in a pan itself for 10 minutes, and then invert the cake in a cooling rack for a hour.



  • Now, enjoy........ 


  •  Oh, I am in so much in love with this cake, this weekend I am again going to make it for sure.



Comments

I love all the quin sprinkles you used! Thanks for participating in my sprinkle celebration this month!
Unknown said…
It is a beautiful cake and baked up so perfectly round.
June Burns said…
What a pretty cake! Looks perfectly soft and delicious :)
Shilpi Prasad said…
Thanx Terri. Thanx for hosting with a nice theme.
Unknown said…
Love the flat little sprinkles you choose, such a fun looking cake!!
Unknown said…
Such a pretty looking cake!
Tammy said…
Really pretty and yeah I'm lovin that this is egg free! Woot woot!

Unknown said…
You cake looks so moist, even without the eggs!
Very nice! I love your vegan baking!
Teri said…
What a gorgeous cake, and I love all the sprinkles. They are so much fun!
Ansh said…
Oh this looks so pretty.
Unknown said…
So interesting how thin the batter was and how the cake puffed up perfectly! It looks very cool...and yummy!
Unknown said…
Very colourful sprinkles you've used, it looks lovely and tender. Laura@ Baking in Pyjamas
TeaLady said…
Cake looks just right. So cute!
TeaLady said…
Cake looks just right. So cute!
Laura said…
Love that it is eggless! It looks perfectly moist and delicious on its own, no cream needed I agree!

Popular posts from this blog

Baked Peas Kachori #Breadbakers

Focaccia Bread #BreadBakers

Oats Garlic Kulcha #BreadBakers