Few benefits of eating eggs are listed below-
- Improves Concentration-
Eggs provides a good nutrition which increases child’s ability to learn. It helps in increasing-
- Concentration level
- Math and reading skills
- Maintains Healthy Weight-
Eggs are the best source of protein which contains all essential amino acids for human body. Eggs are a great nutritional value for those trying to lose weight and maintain healthy weight.
- Brain Development-
Egg yolk, stimulates brain development and function. Since it is necessary for brain to develop, but is not produced by our bodies in sufficient amount, a continuous new supply must be provided by our diet.
- Improve Eyesight -
Lutein and zeaxanthin are antioxidants found in egg yolk and are believed to help improve eyesight and reduce the risk of age-related macular degeneration (leading cause of blindness in people over age 65 years) as well as the risk of cataracts.
- Prevent Blood Clots -
Eating eggs may help reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke by prevent blood clots. An important antioxidant called selenium found in eggs inhibit clot formation in a dose-dependent.
- Healthy Pregnancy -
Choline is an essential nutrient that contributes to fetal brain development and helps prevent birth defects. Two eggs provide about 250 milligrams of choline, or approximately half of the recommended daily intake for pregnant and lactating women.
- Strengthen Bones -
Egg is an important source of vitamin D, which is important in bone strengthening and improving immunity.
- Maintain Healthy Hair and skin -
Eggs contain protein and sulfur which together help in the promotion of healthy hair and skin.
- Prevent Breast Cancer -
A study found that women who consumed at least 6 eggs per week have 44% less risk of developing breast cancer.
Ingredients for 2 people-
- Egg (Bolied)- 5-6
- Onion - 1/2 (sliced)
- Garlic- 4-5 cloves (chopped)
- Tomato Paste- 1 tbsp
- Curry Leaves - 8-10 leaves
- Red Pepper - 4
- Green Chilli - 1 (sliced)
- Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cooking Oil - 4 tbsp
- Kasturi methi - 1 tbsp
- Boil the Eggs.
- Pour cool water on the boiled eggs, to peel the eggs smoothly.
- Make few holes by a fork in all boiled eggs.
- Heat the deep vessel and add 3 tbsp of oil.
- Fry the eggs by stirring continuously, so that they are evenly brown from all sides, on medium flame.
- Add remaining oil in a pan, and add mustard seeds in the heated oil.
- Wait to let it crackle.
- After it crackles, add Green Chilli, red pepper, Curry leaves and fry till red pepper turns dark red in color.
- Add chopped garlic, sliced Onion and fry on medium flame for 5-7 minutes.
- Add all spices,tomato paste and 1/2 cup of water and keep on frying, stirring occasionally for another 10 minutes.
- Add boiled eggs and fry for 5-7 minutes, till the gravy thickens.
- Garnish it with Kasturi Methi.
- Enjoy it hot with rice or Hot Prantha/Tortilla.