Crispy Stuffed Okra (Kurkure Bharwan Bhindi)
- Okra- 15-20 (raw)
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric Powder- 1 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder- 1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder- 1 tsp
- Garlic - Ginger Paste- 3 tbsp
- Chat Masala- 1 tsp
- Wash the Okra, drain the water and keep it aside.
- After 10 minutes, cut the top and bottom of each okra and slit them in 4.
- In a bowl, Mix salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, cumin powder and chat masala with garlic-ginger paste.
- Fill this mixture in slitted Okra.
- In a heated pan, add 2 tbsp of Oil and when heated reduce the flame to medium temperature. Add the stuffed Okra in the oil.
- Stir it slowly, so that you do not break the okra.
- Cover it and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Open and again stir it and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Each and every Okra should be light brown from at least 1 side.
- Your Okra is ready. Serve it hot with Roti/ Tortilla.