Banana- Apple Smoothie
Ingredients for 2 glass-
- Banana- 1 Big(ripe will be better)`
- Apple- 1 ( chopped)
- Yogurt- 1 small cup
- Milk- 1 large cup
- Sugar- 3 tbsp
- Almond- 4 ( small chunks)
- Dry cherries- 2 tsp
- Whipped Cream- 1 tsp for each glass
- Mix banana, Apple, Yogurt, Milk and Sugar and blend it in a blender for a minute.
- Pour it in a 2 glasses.
- Add a spoon of whipped cream in each glass and stir it slowly by a spoon.
- Garnish it with almond chunks and dry cherries, before serving.
- Serve it chilled.