Egg Pulao

My this post is again for the Egg lovers. From last few weeks, I was totally devoted towards my Egg curry dish. It surely is my favorite, but again everybody needs a change.

So, I wasn't able to think of any new way of eating eggs. It was a regular weekend, and I was completely busy in cleaning the house, and making everything in order, so that in my coming week, I have everything in order and I do not have to expedite. And I forgot to cook lunch for me and my family and it was already 1:00 p.m., I did have the option of ordering something from outside, but I didn't wanted to do that, as previous day I had a luxurious food in a restaurant. So, what I did. Here, is the recipe of what I prepare- Egg Pulao.

Ingredients for 4 people-
  1.  Rice- 6 handful
  2. Onion - 1 (big, chopped)
  3. Red Bell Pepper - 1/2 (chopped)
  4. Green Bell Pepper - 1/2 ( chopped)
  5. Eggs - 4
  6. Salt to taste
  7. Cumin Powder- 1tsp
  8. Cooking Oil - 2tbsp

Directions -


  • Keep a pan on the stove and a pressure cooker on another.
  • Chop 1 onion. And add oil on both the utensils, add half of the onion in pan, and the rest half in a pressure cooker.
  • Chop red bell pepper, and green bell pepper.
  • By the time, onions turn translucent, add bell peppers and green peppers in the pressure cooker. Keep stirring.
  • Break the eggs in the pan, and on medium flame, stir it.
  • Now, in the pressure cooker, add washed rice, salt, and cumin powder.
  • Stir on high flame, so that all the water is dried.
  • Now, add water to the pressure cooker.
  • Close the lid of Pressure cooker and let it get cooked on medium flame.
  • 1 whistle, and remove the pressure cooker from the stove. Let it cool down by itself.
  • Now, your egg bhurji is ready.
  • In a serving bowl, lay 1 layer of half of the rice, 1 layer of half of egg bhurji, another layer of rest of rice, and rest egg bhurji in the center of the bowl.
  • Serve it hot with raita.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baked Peas Kachori #Breadbakers

Focaccia Bread #BreadBakers

Oats Garlic Kulcha #BreadBakers