White Cream Spinach Pasta

It was Friday evening, and I went for a grocery shopping. It was a sudden plan, so I was not prepared as usual. Generally, when we have to go out for any reason, I prepare dinner in advance, as I prefer my family to eat at home, as much as possible. Eating at home is always different from eating outside, as food prepared at home is much more healthy and nutritious.

Now, this evening I was not prepared, and I didn't even wanted to eat anything out. So, was planning what to make which can be quick, delicious and easy to make. We went with 1 of our family friends. Our friends told us, they will cook something different and it will be healthy and will be ready in 18-20 minutes. I was not sure, but thought of giving it a try.

By the time, I arranged my groceries they brought a bowl filled with "White Cream Spinach Pasta". And believe me it was so delicious, I couldn't resist of making it again on Saturday Morning. So, here is the recipe for you guys to try-

Ingredients-
  1. Pasta - 1 bowl
  2. Spinach- 2 bowls (chopped)
  3. Heavy Cream - 1/2 bowl
  4. Milk - 3/4 bowl
  5. Kastori Methi - 1tbsp (crushed)
  6. All Purpose Flour - 1tbsp
  7. Oil- 1tbsp


Directions - 


  • Boil Pasta for 12-15 minutes. Until it has turn soft, drain the water and leave it in the strainer for extra water to drain.
  • Heat pan and add All Purpose flour, fry for 30 seconds and add milk, stir and see no lumps are formed.
  • When all the lumps are dissolved, add heavy cream and boil on high flame. Keep on stirring.
  • After 2-3 minutes, add salt, black pepper powder according to your taste, and stir.
  • Add Spinach and stir and cook it for 5 minutes, uncovered on medium flame.
  • Add boiled Pasta, and mix and let it get cooked for another 3-4 minutes. 
  • Sprinkle Kastori Methi and stir. 
  • Cover it for 5-7 minutes, and let it set.
  • Now, serve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Baked Peas Kachori #Breadbakers

Focaccia Bread #BreadBakers

Oats Garlic Kulcha #BreadBakers