Marshmallows Chocolate Bundt Cake #Bundtbakers

#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme.  Follow our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated each month on the BundtBakers home page.

We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient.

Every month, we get along together to bake a Bundt cakes... This month's host is Tanya... She came up with an idea of making Chocolate Bundts... Chocolate can be used in any forms...What an innovative idea.... I have already baked chocolate cake, black forest cake, Oreo cake... So, was in search of a different idea.. 

Then, my friend, "Kusum" came to the rescue... She told me about Marshmallow Chocolate Cake... She got an opportunity to taste this delectable cake at her friend's house.. Seems like, her friend's Mom is a marvelous cook. "Thankyou, Kusum Bhabhi", for this incredible idea... 

I am totally in love with my this Bundt.... Every bite has a flavor of Marshmallow, with little of crunchy taste in between... Super-Duper hit, at my place... Every time, I bake a cake... I keep half of the cake, to make CakePops for my Kiddo.... But, this time was not able to do that, as everything finished that very day... Yummm, while writing this post, my mouth again started watering... I need to bake this cake again.....





If you are a food blogger and would like to join us, just send Stacy an email with your blog URL to foodlustpeoplelove@gmail.com.
BundtBakers

Here are the list of February's Chocolate themed Bundt Bakers:
Here, is the recipe for you guys to try - 

Ingredients required for the Bundt - 
  1. All Purpose Flour- 1 1/4 cup
  2. Baking Powder - 2 tbsp
  3. Baking Soda - 1tsp
  4. Vinegar - 1 tbsp
  5. Cocoa Powder - 3/4 cup
  6. Sugar - 1 cup
  7. Unsalted Butter - 1/4 cup ( at room temp)
  8. Olive Oil - 1/2 cup
  9. Sour Cream - 1/2 cup
  10. Mini Marshmallow - 1/2 cup
  11. White Chocolate Chips - 1/2 cup ( to use in batter)+ 1 handful to lay in the bottom of pan+ 1 cup (to frost)

Directions -
  • Mix butter, oil and sugar together.


  • Add Cocoa Powder in the batter, and stir.


  • Once Cocoa Powder is completely mixed, add sour cream and Vinegar, and stir.



  • Now you can add flour little by little, stirring in between.





  • Add Marshmallows and White Chocolate Chips, one by one, and mix.



  • Once the batter is ready, make your cake pan ready, by spraying oil in it, and placing white chocolate chips in the bottom of the pan.


  • Now, pour the batter in the pan. And you are ready to place the pan in the preheated oven.



  • Bake for 35 minutes, or till the toothpick comes clear.


  • Let the cake, rest for 10 minutes, before transferring it to the cooling rack.


  • When the cake is completely cooled, you may can do frosting of melted White Chocolate from top. I did the double layer of White Chocolate frosting.


  • We enjoyed with a cup of Coffee.... 

Comments

Renee said…
Lovely bits of marshmallow in that cake. What a treat!
Carola Banyuls said…
I have to try this cake :)
Just Sew Sue said…
I'll have to give your white chocolate glaze a try, mine was an epic fail.
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous cake- The addition of marshmallows makes it sound so decadent!
Rebekah said…
I love this one! Looks like something my family would enjoy very much - great pick for the chocolate theme! :)
Unknown said…
This looks so delicious, super moist!!
Catherine said…
I love the marshmallows added into this...what a treat! xo, Catherine
Lara said…
Sounds sooo delicious with the marshmallows!!
My Mom would love this cake....Maybe I will surprise her with one this week.
Ansh said…
What a beautiful looking cake and a wonderful idea. My daughter would love this cake.
Unknown said…
I can't tell you how happy I am that you used marshmallows! Yum
Unknown said…
Brilliant idea...love marshmallows, I have to try your recipe...thank you!
Shilpi Prasad said…
Thankyou for your Lovely comments...
Stacy Rushton said…
I love the way the white chocolate and marshmallows toasted as the cake baked! Those little bits of crunchy gold peeking out are perfect!
Patty's Cake said…
Super moist and delicious!!! Marshmallows inside is a great idea!! I love it!!!
This cake sounds wonderful, I like the combination of white chocolate chips with the marshmallows.
Kelster said…
I'm always on the lookout for egg-less recipes. Thanks for this. Your bundt looks really moist and I love that you added white chocolate too.

Popular posts from this blog

Baked Peas Kachori #Breadbakers

Focaccia Bread #BreadBakers

Oats Garlic Kulcha #BreadBakers