Triple Oreo Bundt Cake #BundtBakers
Oreo cookies- these are one of the most famous sugary treats for kids. In supermarkets, they make sure it is at the eye level of kids. So, the other day when we were wandering around in Costco getting our regular groceries, my little one saw a big pack of Oreos and we couldn't convince her that it was too much for us.
Anyways, we ended up with this big box of Oreos, and after 1 pack, it seemed like the rest were forgotten. So, I decided to use them in an effective, smart way. This pandemic is giving me ample time to try and experiment with various dishes and cakes. I decided to use these cookies in a cake. Believe me, they are extremely delicious and no one can stop at just 1 piece. It is very easy to make and it only requires a few ingredients.
See the softness and fluffiness of this cake.
#BundtBakers is a group of Bundt loving bakers who get together once a month to bake Bundts with a common ingredient or theme. You can see all of our lovely Bundts by following our Pinterest board. We take turns hosting each month and choosing the theme/ingredient. Updated links for all of our past events and more information about BundtBakers can be found on our home page.
You can check out these Bundts in the links below-
- Boozy Orange Ginger Bundt from Passion Kneaded
- Candied Meyer Lemon Almond Bundtlets from Food Lust People Love
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake from Making Miracles
- Million Dollar Bundt Cake from Sweet Sensations
- Mocha Bundt with White Chocolate from Sneha's Recipe
- Triple Oreo Bundt Cake from Simply Veggies
- Whipped Cream Bundt Cake from I Love Bundt Cakes
- White Chocolate Mocha Cake from Patyco Candybar
Oreo cookies - 25+11+5(broken)
All-purpose flour - 1 cup
Baking powder - 1 tsp
Whole Milk - 1 cup
Directions to follow -
- Preheat the oven.
- Grind 25 oreo cookies and mix this powder to the mixture of all-purpose flour and Baking powder.
- Add a cup of milk to this mixture, and make a batter.
- Grease the pan, and pour half of the batter in pan. Tap the pan slightly to release any air bubble trapped.
- Now, lay a layer of Oreo cookies on top of batter.
- Pour rest batter in the pan, covering all cookies with the batter.
- Now, sprinkle the broken cookies on the batter anyway you want to decorate the cake.
- Bake a cake at 350 degrees for 25-30minutes.
- Do a toothpick test to make sure the center of cake is baked too.
- After cake is ready, be patient and let it cool down for half an hour.
Enjoy this triple goodness of oreo in a cake.