4 years back, my husband got relocated and we came to a new place. Everything was new. New place, new house, new friends, I was liking it there, but I was missing my lovely family back at home. Days passed, and one day during an evening walk, I met a girl (later she became 1 of my good friend). We always use to go for a long walk, long girl friend chats. I read some where few days back, "Eating Healthy helps keep our body healthy, but Woman brains stay Healthy, when they meet their Girlfriends. "
- Paneer cubes - 1/2 kg
- Garlic Paste - 2tsp
- Ginger paste - 2tsp
- Chaat Masala - 1tsp
- Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
- Tandoori Masala - 1 tsp
- Black Pepper powder - 1tsp
- Salt - 1tbsp
- Yogurt - 3 tbsp
- Oil for brushing
- Lemon - 1 (quartered)
- Onion Sliced into rings - 7-8
- Green Bell Pepper - 7-8 ( cut in squares)
- Mix all ingredients except lemon and oil and leave it aside for 2 hours, and keep it inside the refrigerator for 8-10 hours.
- 20 minutes before serving, place the paneer, onions and Green bell peppers on a baking pan, brush it with oil and bake it in a preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
- Turn it over, again brush it with oil and cook on another side for another 5 minutes.
- Serve the Tikkas hot, garnished with lemon, onion rings and green bell peppers.