- Potato - 1
- Oil- 1 bowl ( to fry)
- Salt as required
- Black Pepper Powder to sprinkle
|Soaked Potato in cold water|
- Peel the Potato.
- Cut it in string form.
- Soak it in cold water with salt for 30 minutes, if possible add few cubes of ice in the bowl.
- Now in a heated pan, add oil and let it get heated.
- Drain the water and keep it on paper towel for 5 minutes to drain the excess .
- Now, fry the potato in an oil till it turns light brown in color.
- Take it out and let it cool down for 5 minutes.
- Again, fry the fried potato and fry till it color changes slightly dark than before.
- Serve it hot with burger and tomato sauce.