- Almonds- 12-15 Pieces(raw)
- Sugar- 2 tsp
- Gram Flour (besan)- 1 tbsp
- Ghee/Unsalted Butter - 2 tbsp
- Milk- 1/2 cup
- Grind dry almonds in a mixer jar.
- In a dry pan, heat ghee. When heated, add crushed Almonds and fry for 5 minutes, to make it crunchy.
- Now, add Gram flour and mix it thoroughly.
- Keep frying, till Gram flour turns golden brown in color.
- Add Sugar, mix and then add 1/2 glass of water and 1/2 glass of milk.
- Boil and keep stirring.
- In sometime, after about 5-7 minutes, water liquid will evaporate and the content will start sticking in the base of pan.
- Keep stirring, till all the water is evaporated.
- Your Halwa is ready.
- Serve it hot.