- Mashed - Boiled Potato- 1
- Onion - 1/2 (chopped)
- Garlic cloves - 4 (chopped)
- Green Chilli - 2 (slited)
- Tomato- 1 (big)
- Salt to taste
- Black Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
- Cumin Seeds - 1tsp
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
- Aamchur masala- 2tsp
- Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Lemon - 1/2
- Cilantro - 1/2 cup ( to garnish)
- Pao - 8 pieces
- Oilve Oil - 1 tsp
- In a dry pan, add oil and before getting overheated, add mustard seeds and green chilli. Let mustard seeds crackle, then add chopped garlic and onion.
- Fry it for 5 minutes, till onion starts getting transparent.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and aamchur masala/ chat masala. Add 1/2 cup of water and mix it properly. Fry it for another 5 minutes.
- Add chopped tomato, mix it, cover it and on medium flame let it get cooked for another 5 minutes.
- Now add a cup of water and on high flame, let it boil.
- When mixture is boiled, add mashed Potato, mix it and let it get cooked for another 10 minutes on medium flame, half covered.
- Sprinkle chopped Cilantro, to garnish.
- Warm up the buns with a little of butter in an open pan.
- Enjoy it together with onions and lemon.