|Sago with vegetables|
Ingredients for 2 people-
- Sago (Sabudana) - 3 Handful
- Salt to taste (Rock salt if made for fasting)
- Onion - 1/2 (chopped)
- Carrot - 1 (chopped)
- Green Bell Pepper - 1/2 (chopped) ( not for babies)
- Peanuts - 1 handful
- Olive Oil - 1 tsp
- Soak Sago for 2 hours.
- In a pan, add Olive oil and before heating add chopped onions, carrot and bell pepper with salt.
- Fry it for 15 minutes, until the vegetables are properly cooked.
- Add Peanuts, mix them so that the peanuts are evenly spread.
- Drain the water of Sago and add Sago to the pan, fry them for another 5 minutes at high flame.
- Serve it hot.